The Fort Worth Tennis Association (FWTA) serves up tennis opportunities through league play, tournaments, and other programs. Opportunities to get involved are available to adults, seniors, and adaptive and special needs players.
- Tennis in the Parks is a program for beginners looking to learn to play tennis. Six-week clinics with a certified tennis professional are offered at various parks and community centers throughout Fort Worth.
- Sets in the City|Cowtown is Fort Worth’s only co-ed, social tennis league for young professionals (21 and up). Teams of 3 men and 3 women play doubles lines weekly on Wednesday nights at TCU during the fall and spring. Weekly post-match team happy hours are encouraged, and league-sponsored parties are hosted at local hangouts throughout the season! This league is a great way to meet other young adults in a casual environment!
- Cowtown Doubles is a Thursday night drop-in league at TCU. A relaxed atmosphere in a casual setting, Cowtown Doubles encourages players of all levels to participate. A USTA rating is not required.
- USTA League Play in the City of Fort Worth and surrounding metroplex is organized and managed by the Greater Fort Worth Tennis Coalition (GFWTC). The FWTA, along with representatives from local Community Tennis Associations (CTAs), comprise the Coalition.
- Women’s Tri-Level League is currently accepting registrations for the inaugural Spring 2019 season! Play local with friends from all levels in a fun and social setting! Teams of up to 12 will play one line of 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0 doubles weekly at TCU. Happy Hour celebration and prizes awarded postseason! Join us in establishing our newest Social League! Tri-Local!!